O, B, and C dug a small pool two or so weeks ago and filled it with water. The next day, O and I dug the 'pool' deeper and made a slide out of dirt.


J thought it would be fun to play in the water.... that is until he actually got into it! Believe me, that boy has quite a healthy pair of lungs! :) In the end, J decided that as long as I held him, he was fine. He did eventually get off my lap to play with a plastic toy boat C brought over for him.


O very thoughtfully put up the canopy to shade the pool and James from the sun!

1 comments:

Abigail and Lydia said...

That's a good idea for a hot spring day! When my little brother was learning to swim he was so scared! He eventually calmed down and now loves to swim.:) Thank-you for the comments that you write on my blog! I don't have very many commenters so I really appreciate them! I hope that you have a great day!
God Bless,
Abigail

Post a Comment

I ♥ hearing from you!