https://blogger.googleusercontent.com/img/b/R29vZ2xl/AVvXsEhJ-LxDOtq_28-uRqGqWiyTwm0AvkwmVWVFZmJFmUaFptdpcLwRsixGgQ7TWiJR7ABhl40vaOGhgF7fl2i3BSY1kpfCsBy33kEL-paHQ76k8JAGCS1I8hMj9xJjk1iNj_LxSDL3KSBejwc/s1600/Bleeding-Heart-V6-72-6.jpg

Thank you Hannah for thinking of me!

Here are the rules!
Post about the tag
2. Pick 10 bloggers who deserve this award
3. Leave a comment on the blogs of the people you tagged letting them know they were awarded
4. Answer the questions along with your post


1: Apples, Oranges or Bananas? Bananas!

2: How many siblings do you have? 6! K (18), O (14), B (10), C (7) and J (5 going on 2)

3: How old are you?  16

4: Do you live on/in a prairie, woodland, swamp, city or other? Other. We live on a big sand pile! :)

5: Scissors or glue? Scissors... we don't have any glue in the house! And if we did, J would be sure to dump it....

6: Describe your dream house.  I don't really know... except I'd like to have lots of closet space and a big kitchen.

7: Is your room clean? Seriously? yes and no...


8: If you could be a movie character for a day, who would you be? I don't think I'd want to be any female character.... but I would love to be a fly on the wall in the same room as Sherlock Holmes.

9: Italy, Greece, France, Spain or England? I'd love to go to Italy and France!

10: What denomination are you? Presby-Baptil-Costal ;)

11: Do you sleep with a stuffed toy (BE HONEST!!!!)  No... When I have slept with a stuffed toy, it lands on the floor besides the bed!

12: Gum, chocolate, or jelly beans? dark chocolate wrapped in a date. Not that you asked, but....

13: What is your favorite book? There's more than one.... However, one of my current favorites is To Have and To Hold.

14: Favorite ice cream flavour? Mint Chocolate Chip

15: If you had to eat one type of food for two weeks, what would that food be? Hamburgers!

16: What is your favorite Olympic sport? I love to watch the skating... when we do 'watch' the Olympics.


17: If you woke up and discovered that you had turned into Miley Cyrus for the day, what would you do (note, I am NOT a fan)? Um... stay in bed? (somehow I don't think that would go over well with the rest of my family!)

18: Describe yourself in three words. Competitive, Curious, Cautious

19: What chore do you hate? meal planning... 

20: If Elmo came into your room with a gun, what would you do? I have no clue.... by the way, who is Elmo? :)


I'm awarding this to:



McKenzie @ Pecan Pastures
Lauren E. @  Lauren E.'s Blog
Shelby @ Shelby's Everyday Homeschool Blog 
Abigail @ Amazed by Grace
Lydia @ Something Beautiful
Hannah W. @ Hannah's Blog

James is being discharged from the hospital this afternoon. We're currently in the library and James is drawing on a DoodlePro board. We'll be staying at the Ronald McDonald House tonight and then slowly make our way home tomorrow! yay!

4 comments:

Shelby said...

oh cool, my first award. That's great that James get to come home soon.

Lauren E. said...

Thanks :-)

Abigail and Lydia said...

Thank-you for the award! I enjoyed reading your answers!
Abigail

Abigail and Lydia said...

Thank you so much Hannah!! I really appreciate it~ I will go do it right now~

Blessings,
Lydia

Post a Comment

I ♥ hearing from you!